Copyright © 2018 for the individual papers by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes. This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Optimizing Human Learning
Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop eliciting Adaptive Sequences for Learning
co-located with the 14th International Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems (ITS 2018)
Montréal, Canada, June 12th, 2018.
Fabrice Popineau, CentraleSupélec, France
Michal Valko, Inria Lille, France
Jill-Jênn Vie, RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project, Japan
Table of Contents
- Optimizing Human Language Learning 1-1
- Where's the Reward? A Review of Reinforcement Learning for Instructional Sequencing 2-2
- Knowledge Tracing Machines: towards an unification of DKT, IRT & PFA 3-3
- SARLR: Self-adaptive Recommendation of Learning Resources 4-11
Liping Liu, Wenjun Wu, Jiankun Huang
- An Adaptive Tutor to Promote Learners' Skills Acquisition during Procedural Learning 12-17
Joanna Taoum, Anaïs Raison, Elisabetta Bevacqua, Ronan Querrec
- Optimizing Recommendation in Collaborative E-Learning by Exploring DBpedia and Association
Samia Beldjoudi, Hassina Seridi
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2018-05-25: submitted by Jill-Jênn Vie, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2018-06-10: published on humanlearn.io |valid HTML5|